hello!

Wait! Yesterday was Fairuz Nabilah aka ELLA's bday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! So we went to take neoprints. So sad. All my pics are like hidden. But who the heck cares! Hahas.

So now it's today. By right this should be a 4th July post. Okay it's 4th JULY post okay. Not 5th July. Okay 3 assignments for D&T. What should I say about that? Erm then it was History. Recess then it was lessons in class all the way till school ends. Super boring! I was about to fall asleep. Seriously.

After school went to CCK Swimming complex. Rushing to change. I pity Fairuz. She can't swim because of that stupid zip. Okay then chaos all over. We were all separated by our ranking in swimming. At least I have Rabasyinira so YAY. Hahas. We went to the super beginner class. We don't care! Hahas. Had to put our face in the water for 10s. Then try to float, kick or whateva you call it with our legs. Then go swimming! Okay lahh. The coach kept saying "Very Good. Give me five!" Hahas. Then we tried on our own. Hahas. Rani I'll wait forever for you to start swimming. Hahas. Finished &the ground was so hot. We were trying to get back in the water. Okay, maybe I was. Hahas. Had to rush again to change. Took 307 with Amirah, Shirin &Anisah. So tired! Did some of my maths &fell asleep. Now I have to rush to do my Bio. Okay bye!

TAGGERS!
`E-rAh! = AUWW! So sweet of you. Ill be there for you too kaes.
fidaa = I still LOVE you too lahh duh! How can I not love you?
sufiana = SUFIANA! (^.^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting