Today was quite rushing for me. In the morning I mean. Well, woke at usual time, 4.30-5. Bathed and all and I thought I was all set to go. But stomach gave me problems! Missed the bus by the time I went down. URGHS! Evenmore, I FORGOT MY SPECS! Be glad my degree is only like 100 plus. At least I still can see.

Question asked: "Where's your specs?"
Hahas. Got that question in th morning. People think I can't see. I still can okay! But just have to strain a bit.

The whole day tried to disturb Mr.Z's ex. LOL! Found out that they broke up. Hahas. Just the thought made me laugh! D-ong! &then Amirah became MrsShutup. Lol. Atq, Amirah. Kept making me laugh. Home early because released at 12.15. Shirin suddenly asked about MrL & MrH. Hmm, who would you prefer? Or you prefer MrY? NOOWAYY!

Ohgosh! I left the paper in class! Under Luq's table! But NVM. MT is first tomorrow so I'll be sitting there. Yay! &class is getting dirtier everyday! Have to clean up tomorrow . I want to make the class clean! It's too dirty! Hahas.

Okay, HISTORY ASSIGNMENT! Not done. Just the planning. URGHS! Don't know how to do lahh okay. SJ!!! Haven't study & exam is this SATURDAY! WAnt to come school early tomorrow &STUDY SJ!!! Amirah confirmed will be there already. Okay. Be early tomorrow, Najihah.

&I've discovered a program to make movies. Like those kind, putting pictures together or editting a video. Did my first movie but it wasn't that successful! HMPF!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting