I tried not to love you

Heys(:

Well, today was okay. Cut my hair &that became a fight in my family. Urghs! Second time to cry during my prayers. At least nobody've seen it. Quickly got out of the house. Glad Amirah was taking the bus with me. At least I have somebody to talk with &make me forget about what happened.

Aishah was the first to ask me about my hair. Lol. Had to run that round. Ran with Fahim. At least I had somebody to run with. Fahim was like "WAIT!". It made me laugh. D-ong!! Then it was lessons. &we had a Maths test. It was quite okay. I don't know if I had it right. Amazing! Those who were always good in Maths &those who weren't very good got the opposite thinking of the test.

Recess was great I guess. Still hate to share with upper secs. Not that I'm selfish or what. It's just that, we don't get our space anymore you know? Okay, seriously CRAPPING! Don't mind me.

Then it was Malay. Why does Cikgu always pick me? I mean in my column/row. Why doesn't he pick Atq? I guess she has all the luck. &then it was my favourite subject, FOLKDANCE! I got dizzy with the 5, 6, 7, 8. I can't do it! Oh mans! Hahas. It's all in the name of fun. Well, in dancing, it's about enjoying life &have fun, stress-free you know, that kind. No assembly but still released at 12.55. URGHS! But at least we get a free show. WOOTS FOR FARAH! Hahas.

Then went home &went to VIVO with mak. Basically, window-shopped. Really, we didn't buy anything extraordinary. You know, where we don't buy from always. You dont get it right? NVM. WEnt to Macs. Bought food for house& my longed-craved Zesty Lime Sundae. Oh God. How can you get mistaken a Zesty LOime Sundae with 6 Piece McNuggets? It's like totally far off! It's like , ermm..what is it Wanyi? Something we said & Atq. FAR OFF! Hahas. Went home. Wanted to sleep in the bus. But I ddn't felt like it. So I just thought. Like a moment to reflect on life. Okays, whatever. I seriously don't get what I'm saying. LOL.



Saw this in Ms Vanitha's bog. It's our FOLKDANCE! Started laughing. I just can't forget how stupid I looked like. Hahas. &we have to dance this Thurs in front of Mediacorp TV or something? URGHS! Where's my shirt? I don't know! Hahas.

AMIRAH!! =
ILY|ILY|ILY Thx for everything!! :)) ILY|ILY|ILY


but you made me do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting