DotDotDot!

Today was quite okay. Better like other days where I would be sleeping in class. *SHUSH*

Had to run along that family day route again! HATE IT!! Then played Ultimate frisbee. Totally suck in it lahh!! Bio was quite fun. Was it? Talking about disgusting stuffs? Like about your organs? Just before recess? LOL! Okay, lame. Only thing that's hilarious in Bio class of 1C`07 is about peristalsis(PERRY), vilus(VENUS) and colon(CONAN). Hehs! &we have to bring photos of us during holiday. CUTECUTECUTECUTECCCCUUUUTTTEEEE!!! Hahas. Maths was boredom &C.E. was chaotic! Because we had to choose a number&name for class-t. 24! Wanted to put nudge as the name but then NVM. Waah, WanYi fcuk ahh! &those boys kept playing with papers. Irritating! &the class in a mess. Hate rubbish although I always see the pile of rubbish everytime I turn around. That plastic would be going everywhere &I'll try to shush it. Hahas. 4 times today. Should be the most for this month. OKAY, CRAPPP!

Let's talk about yesterday. Only remember about Bio. Miss Vanitha was late, TOTALLY. She asked us to greet her softly so nobody knows she came late. Doesn't she know the type of class we are? LOL! Oh, so we shouted as loud as possible! Hahas. &I slept for most classes. Have been sleeping late nowadays, doing homeworks. D-ong!

Swimming, had to rush. URGHS! They should have given us more time so we can have something to eat before swimming right? It's like time for the gastric juices to go. Need food or it will eat up or wall. Okay, whatever Najihah! I didn't even get it right. &swimming was okay but disgusted by You Know who. &we get to play with the waves! We tried to have fun but got tired soon after. LOL. dotdotdot! HI-YARGH! Okay, you won't get it.

Okay, I'm loving Bio because of Miss Vanitha &those things in our body. Disgusting but exciting. Okay, don't know what's so exciting about it. LOL.
But hating Bio because we have to remember all types of things in our body. &that's the reason why I've chosen to be in KSJ. Anyways, my senior rocks! &I'm in FAC team with May & Carrot plus some others I don't know.

Tired lahh. GTG. Want to finish homeworks then sleep all I want till...
FOUR? &YAY~ Amirah's taking the bus with me, if I'm not wrong. Only Monday & Friday. Want to go VIVO tomorrow. Let's hope mak won't be going to her tupperware place.

AHHH! Got to study SJ!! Exam is like next week &I haven't revise!!! I need a 60GB brain please!! Okay lahh.. Ouuhh! Chio is online! Hahs. She don't like me calling her that! LOL. Okay. Takecares people!! =))

&nobody's reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting