GOSHH! Today was FUNN!

Took bus with Amirah. Quite shocked. Hahas. Then chatted&chatted. There was height&weight for taf. But we can choose to run first. Well, ran with Regine[but she left me behind] &Fahim[&I left him behind]. Took height&weight. Obviously, I'm still in taf. Don't care lahh!

Went for D&T. URGHS! Assignment again! Haizz.
(OMG! Feeling damn cold now!)
Went to the workshop to do thermobending. Yays! Got purple acrylic. changed on my own. Never knew there were so many colours of the acrylic. -_-!
Didn't have time to finish it. Move on to History. Can't remember a thing about it. STML! Okay nvm. Let's go to the great recess!

Never knew why today almost every 1C gals were crazy. Wait, who started it? WanYi or me? Pulled Ten's blouse. Went to toilet to accompany Ten. Came back, Ten pulled WanYi's then the whole pulling of blouses&craziness starts. So let's see, pulled blouses&was pushed near to the rubbish bin. Made Nurul angry&kranjians to look weirdly at us. Gosh, it was fun! Made me love my 1C even more! (:

Back to class for one period lessons. HOM, MsTang didn't come. MsChen said HonMan slimmed down. Serious? He looks the same to me. Had to use our senses to guess what's the solution. Then it was free period. Did nothing. Ehem-ehem to Wesley. LOL! Physics, had to stand at the back because didn't bring my workbook. Biology was okay. Scary! Showed videos of heart beatings &the folkdance. Hahas. Didn't realised James turned wrongly. &YingFu looked like a PENGUIN! Jayne, don't say "OMG!"

Then it was free period again. Illegal gathering. Talked about Atq&HM. Hahas. Called HM so many time &he can't hear it. Need Atq to call him lahh~ &what a sweet couple singing behind. Why didn't you make it rain?! Hahas. Changed&bought icecream. TOO HUNGRY!! SWIMMING! &at last WANYI attend swimming lesson! Yays! Say don't know how to swim but you know what?! &that instructor was irritating! Kept spraying&splashing water! You're the instructor/coach what! You must demo first! HMPF! But the bottom-line is that SWIMMING IS FUN! &today waves were so big! Hahas. Changed&all. Went to Lot1. Stomach was grumbling. Bought OCK<3! Ahh! My stomach responded with wonderment&awe~ Damn hungry!

Sleepy sey! But I want to watch teevee! Should study for Friday's tests! Gahgahgah! What should I do now? Blog off-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting