DOINKZ!

I don't know what was that for~
Anyway, it was pouring in the morning. &was sent by Amirah's ayah to YTCC. Say thanks for me dear~ The car made me jealous. "AYAH! BUY A CAR!" Hahas. It was quiet in the car. Felt awkward lahh duh~! Reached there. We were the few early ones. &so now I know where it is. This is what happens when you're not oblivious to the surrounding. &then the others came.

IF I KNEW THAT WAS IT, I WOULDN'T COME! But at least I can see my classmates' faces. Did 3 workouts. In the end, only Amirah, Shirin, Fairuz& me stayed till the end of the workout. Bought lollipops! Miss eating them! (:

Went around then went to the top level, where the other 1C gals are. Gazed & gazed. Listen to songs. Got entertained. Watched Fairuz's free show. Yeah, sitting alone & suddenly Basy asked Rani to do something to me. URGHS! Making my hair stand! What she did was too disgusting! Hahas. Sibuk jer! Around 10, we went home. almost everybody left. Took bus with Amirah, Shirin & WanYi.

Went to Lot1 with Amirah. &we saw the two crazy girls! They were eating at KFC. LOL! We walked everywhere around the first level of the mall & tried to disturb them. DAMN FUNNY! Kept disturbing them. Went around the mall. Most shops were still closed. Bought drinks then went home. For Amirah.

For me, took MRT to WM. Bought a new wallet. It's in black&white. Went to library. Waited for Sher. She took a long time to come! HMPF! Then we went to browse some shops. Felt like buying POOH's keychain. But all weren't cute. I want the one like WanYi's eeyore but the character is POOH! HMPF:(
Ate at Macs. Talked about saving the world. Hahas. &she was bugging me to buy UNCLETIDBITS! Walked around some more. Looked at watches. I WANT! I want a new watch! I hate my life without a watch! >,< !!!
Then it was adios amigos~ We went home. Tired lahh!

THINGS TO DO!
#1 edit photos:)
#2 do compo:(
#3 do history:(
#4 study for maths:|
#5 study for sj:((

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting