Guess what happened today? Got locked out of house! For FOUR HOURS!!
Slept for outsde for awhile. Glad I had cash on me & nice+good neighbours. WakJah came. Taught her about handphones. LOL! So funny lahh my aunt!

Anyway, school was okay. Yeah, normal. Two free periods today. Tried to study SJ. But somebody made me sick of studying it. Disturbed Amirah. Not me lahh! Those two~ A+W. Replace "+" with "U", what would you get? AUW! Lame lahh! Hahas.

Bio was great as usual. Not the lesson but those craps made. Bullied MsVanitha again. That would be the only thing we can get united with. The loud greeting. Hehs. &minutes of silence. ++NO BATTERY! Hahas.

There was no swimming. HURRAY! Most were glad with that announcement. Some like Amirah was unhappy. They like swimming? You have to rush like crazy everytime~ Asked Amirah to take 188 with me. ((((:))))

I WANT WATCH!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!! MISERY OKAY!! HMPF!!

&MrsZ, as long as he still ask me to talk aloud in class, don't worry, I'll talk about you! CHEERS(:



TAGS, HERE'S THE REPLY!
wanyi ♥ = don't worry. pushed that idea aside. if I clean it up, it will still get dirty right? LOL! Pinky seems to be too quiet today. She's sick? &LOVES!
`E-rAh! = those MRSZ?! duper crazy! &hope I don't take the early bus again. hate my life without a watch! &LOVES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting