Hello!

Today I came super early I don't know why. I think Amirah took 188 today. Should be, she was late. &today lesson was all 1 period. Except for MT. HMPF! Okay lahh. Didn't fell asleep in any lesson. Folkdance was fun but HOT! We learnt WildWildWest. I've got the steps. YAYness! Have to be fast. Tried to do at home but I was too tired. My legs don't want to move. Hahas. &had to stay back for I.P. Coaching. Monday still have I.P. Coaching again.

What did WanYi asked me to post about yesterday? Forgot lahh. About yappie or something else? Oh &MsTang fingers looked like witch's fingers under negative light. Hahas. Three Little Pig!

&ANIYAH is sleeping over today! Excited. But tomorrow have to come early for SJ. ARGHS! Only looking foward to archery tomorrow.

SHEREEN = yours still cuter lahh!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting