Heys. Today was damn tiring lahh! Had to do the NDP rehearsal.

Mann~ I love footdrills lahh! I mean the timing. It has a certain nice beats in the timing. But I hate having to stand in a position for a superb long time! Well, it was painful. Especially my toes which have to be squished! Felt like sleeping in the bus on the way home. But I didn't.

At home. Watched a drama in RTM1. Damn sad, made me cry. &I lost the challenge of folding the cards with mak. URGHS:(

Haizz. I don't know why. Everytime a movie/drama made me cry, I would just start thinking & remembering the past. Weird ehs? But that weird gal is me~

&I'm very well pissed by the class tagboard! Haizz~ Want to do a new class blog. But I don't know~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting