Today was a the best day I ever had, I think! I knew it when I told myself yesterday that today was going to be great. So let's start the day...

Went to school damn early. I can't even beieve I came that early. For some minutes I was lonely because there weren't any 1C gals. But then they came. Chat as usaul in groups. Asked about History assignment and Science. URGHS! Didn't study for Science~DEAD!

Then it was normal. TAF. Alahai! Nathaniel was in-charged. I hate him getting in-charge. He tends to overwork us. HMPF! Ran with Fahim.
"Okay, after this we'll run to there okay?!" That was all I kept saying to him.
Hahas. Came back &Nathan anyhow said we were one of the last 5. HMPF!!! TiredTiredTired!

Went back to class. Sweating like fully.
Said to Amirah, "Let's smile till the end of MT."
&she was like, "HUH?"
LOL! So funny lahh she. So class started & tried to smile. But I knew in MT class, I would always smile because Atq will always make me laugh. LOL! Kept talking about the new MrsZ. Hahas. He kept boasting in front of her lahh! LOL. GRR! Cikgu still asked me to read my answers. &he did it TWICE! He said I was very smiley today. I took smiling pills what?! D-ong! Atq still stead with him lahh! She said my name & he called my name! HMPF! &YAY! Finally, Atq have to do some talking aloud. HAHA!

Maths was okay. Nothing fun happened. Another quiz which was supreme hard! At least the quiz before was easy. EHEM-EHEM! LOL! Recess was okay. But it was quiet because Shirin didn't came to school. MISS HER LOADS ALREADY LAHH! Hahas. Art did some painting. Is it even called painting? Hehs. Jannah coloured her nails. It was nice. &James tried to speak in Malay. Cute. I mean the way he speaks. To me, the way Chinese tried to speak in Malay is cute. Like ShiYing. Duper cuteness.

History was up next. Glad MsNat gave some time for us to check our works. I have time to finish it. &she finally got to know 1C`07 real well! We can be anything&everything. OH DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! ++GRR! Just asked her a question. Something to do with English & she answered then messed up my hair. HMPF! &she said my face was sad. I was like what? Natural lahh! My face always like that what. What can you do sey? Hahas.

&that's why I tried to smile for the whole period of MT. LOL! YAY! Amirah don't need to stay back for D&T. Went home &met two crazy girls. Don't know who they are &they suddenly talked to us. SCARY! Hahas. YES! Those two crazy unknown girls who talked loudly & laugh like they own the world. LOL! Amirah, know who I'm talking about? Hahas. Those two who are going after MRZ! Hahas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting