Heys,

Yesterday, had a really weird dream. Real weird. But anyway, I forgot all about it already. Went to school. Drats! I was totally late! Everyone was putting their bags in the room when I came.

Then went in the SJ Room for home nursing. Sergeants Aisyah, JieTing, YanYing & Amelia were the "teachers". S.Aisyah & S.YanYing taught about transferring the patient. Okay but it was quite hard because have put all of your patients weight on you. Practical for all. Had a break and watch the bandies. Coolsome, but I pitied them that they have to do it over & over again carrying those heavy instruments.

I don't know why suddenly I kept thinking of you

Then it was bed-making by S.Amelia & S.JieTing. Normal. But it was quite boring. Practical for unoccupied bed. RuiTing & me first. Fold those things. Trolley! LOL. Acceptable. Yays. Then the others.

Were my thoughts right?

Then had to try the occupied bed. But we didn't have enough time. So we were released for lunch. Bought Macs with RuiTing. Shirin & Nurul bought foods from food court. Hurry back to school & ate. Assemble. In the bus. YanRong & PeiLing gave us some jokes. I love the dumb quiz. Hahas. RuiTing was 40% dumb. YanRong was 100% dumb. LOL.

Archery!

Can't I forget you even for a second?

Well. I did better than last work. But my practice shoots were good. TO ME! I just shoot anyhow. Then I tried to use my imaginary thoughts. Drats! It didn't work. Then we had the test. Aim at TEN! LOL. Tried to. URGHS! I think I did the worst with only 65 points!!!
SiangNing pro lahh! 108 points! Then we went home.

"Baby I love you, &I'll never let you go..." were all I thought of as I passed that great school of mine, St. Anthony's Pri. I miss those times a lot. When can I get in SAPS & meet my juniors again? When can I sit at our usual meeting place with SNJR & having some boys hiding at a corner? When can I just walk around SAPS, knowing where is everything placed, going to every level, looking at teachers teaching, meeting my teachers to thank them, help to decorate the hall for events, WHENOHWHEN?
&suddely, you came in the picture. Making me feeling miserable the way I did last year, in need of hugs & words of wisdom from my bestfriends. Girls' talk I would want to have. Why am I getting these feelings? It was just something I read. It may not be true. So why?


As I walk on the pathway I used to walk on, I suddely realised. Period. Looked up & saw somebody I'm dying to meet again. ISMAIL!! Miss him lots. But I didn't walk up to him. Instead, I walk the other route. & saw AhmadDarwis. Budak Kecik! WEnt back home & saw Zikri with Ahmad. URGHS! At least they didn't see me. I was okay.

At home. Received comments I didn't ask for. Hate it! Got frustrated & irritated. Went to sleep. It was the only cure! Hahas. Chatted. Talked about Mrs.Z. LOL.
Love ASHFANZ FOREVER! I still love my NSNJR okay! I won't frget you gals! :))

MY, MY, I'M GETTING LONG TAGGIES!
mal = heys. Miss you too lahh! Like to the seventh heaven you know! Did really said tag me? Sorry then. can't remember. STML! TC dear!
wanyi ♥ = you stayed up because of boredom? Hahas. Yeah, I'm glad MsVanitha started filming at the boys part. LOL. Cya at school &get crazy okay! Hahas. TC darling!
`E-rAh = ILYTILYTILYTILYT!!! &Yeah. YouKnow who is the very top of my hating list! Hahas. &YAYS! Mondays&Fridays are LOVED because of you!! (@@,)<3 AMIRAH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting