Why am I wasting my Saturday morning?
Because I don't feel like starting any homeworks!

Shouldn't I waste my Friday night instead?
Because I was too busy catching after my sleep!

Oh well, last two days I've been sleeping late. Like on Wednesday-Thursday, slept at 3am! Thursday-Friday, slept at 12am. So that resulted to me sleeping for HML EOY Paper2. LOL. We had 2 hours to finish the paper and I've finished it in like 1hour. Don't talk about speed, I was on the verge of sleeping when it was the summary. Urghs, what if I attained a bad result? Gosh, now I'm starting to worry. Let's pray hard. Hehes.

Yesterday morning was lke the uber freaking day. I saw someone at my bus stop! Took 985 but I took 188. We used to be the opposite~ LOL. Walked to shool with adik and MRT train passed by us. LOL. Amirah faham kan?

After all that done, went for TLLM. Yay, almost finishing! Just some minor additions left. Okay, maybe major but not too major~ Got a ride again. Ate and slept from 7.30pm till 9am! 14 hours of sleep!!

Okay, better start on scrapbook since it dues on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner