Oh my gosh. Realised I did nothing today. I mean no homeworks done! I still haven't finish them. Lazy is the reason! Oh me, when am I going to change? I don't want to do homeworks in the bus anymore. I don't want to do homeworks in the middle of the class or starting of the class or recess anymore. I want to be that good girl who does all homeworks at home, COMPLETED! I guess, that day will just come some other time but not now.

So anyway, had Madrasah today. Ustazah Zainab was hilarious lahh. Although she's strict but she knows how entertain. &we got the exam timetable. UUURRRGGHHSS! AISHAH! It starts right after Hari Raya's holiday. &the first subject is ARAB! My worst subject lahh! Got to start studying now, I guess. Haizz. &we also received donation card. I hate to ask for donation lahh. Urghs.

After that went out with Shereen. Gosh, we tried to contact Afida but she was busy sleeping or bathing. She bathed like so long lahh. So we decided to just let go of the thought of asking her to join us. LOL. Sher was discussing about Hari Raya. It was only the eleventh day of Ramadhan and we were discussing whose house to go to. Hahah. Want to have it planned early ehs? Walked around after that. Decided to go home like at 3pm.

Aniyah came and she was darn cute. She gets cuter everytime I see her. &yay, she responds to me! Hehs. I just can't wait for her to start walking and talking already. I want to talk to her lahh! LOL.

somebody please tell me I'm not obsess about him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be