Urghs, my neck is aching~

What ever. So yesterday was a duper busy day! Like d-uh, it's your brother's special day!

But yesterday was more relax than last year's. Yeah! All thanks to those Yusoffian keandarats. Hahah. I helped a bit and rest for most parts. Who cares? LOL. KakWiyah darn pretty! &GIRLFIES CAME! Wheets! Should have brought Rina along lahh deyy! But Shereen was paiseh-ing, because of thoses Yusoffians who kept looking at her. Hotstuff d-uh! &KakYati came! Long since I last saw her. Miss her lahh. She was OMG-ing because I was so tall. Hahah. Took a family picture with her in it! Yay. 2 more years & hopefully, she will be my sister-in-law. Kakak wants to get married 6 years later. Hahah. Ayah said, if Idris would have come yesterday, he too would be in the family picture. LOL.

&Aniyah uper cute lahh! Hahah. Well, after that, slept from 7.30pm to 7.15am. How good is that? &I'm still tired. LOL. Okay, pictures.






















Today went to IP coaching. LOL. So quiet yaa. Ended at 11. Discussed about Bio for a few minutes only. Went to Lot1 after that. So boring. Haven't start on homeworks. Start it later. Waiting for Wanyi so can discuss about Literature. SHI YING TOOK OCTIE HOME!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting