Ohh, I'm freaking sick!
Have been coughing non-stop till I could drop a tear of pee in my pants. SERIOUS! &I HATE IT!

&ohh, fasting officially starts tomorrow. Not a big of deal for me as I have fasted 3 days before. But this coughs and my running nose and also my inability to achoo! You know how torturous that is? &I'm afaid I'll disturb the class.

URGHS! I remained quiet today because it's painful to talk, not emo-ing lahh. &why oh why oh why were we sitting across each other again? But it's good someone else was there. At least, I could tease someone too. Hehes(:

Oh great! I just remembered that I agreed to present tomorrow! With this kind of condition? I don't I will survive. Well, I have to try & I will survive. Even if I have to scream or shout.

&Remembered something, HALIMA! Shouted your name thrice & you couldn't hear it! Until we wanted to shout together, then you turned? URGHS YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting