I'm scared of facing crowd. I want IBU!


Let's cherish today, and everyday.



OMG! I'm going to KL tomorrow and my homeworks are one quater done! I still have a lot more to go! Oh dear, how? Let's try to finish those easy ones by today.

PROJECT!
*Biology[term 4, week 1]
*Drama Literature Scrapbook[21st September]
*History TLLM

ASSIGNMENTS

`Physics Assignment
`English Composition
`English Comprehension, FLorence Nightingale
`Literature Journal 2
`History Porfolio 4
`History Journal 2
`Maths Textbook 15.2

`Malay Workbook


OMG! I have a lot lot more to go! So let's try to finish Malay, Comprehension and Composition. Wheets! I'm so excited for tomorrow! Will be back on Sunday. If any homework not done, I have to rush then. Wish me luck in the homeworks~


BANG! I shot her down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be