RAT-A-TOO-E!

Yes. I watched it today at Jurong Point. AbangPian had asked Shereen to come along but I didn't know how to contact her. HMPF! Well, never mind. Next time lahh ehks!

So I went to Jurong Point. Went there alone and waited for AbangPian and KakWiyah. OMG! I saw MsTANG!! She was waiting for MsFazlin. &I was still OMG-ing. I didn't expect to meet any teachers during school holidays. I want to meet the students! Not teachers!

But anyway, met AbangPian, KakWiyah, Kakak and MR IDRIS! LOL. Was suprised to see them there. Kakak took down the offer at first. &AbgPian brought a friend along. So we went in. It already started. But just missed a bit. Sat with Kakak & MrIdris while the other three sat far away from us.

The story was funny and a bit of sadness in some parts. But bottom line, it was good! &the illustration was superb. The cartoon was almost as if it was real. &got dizzy because it was either Remy was too fast or there was too many characters in a scene. Hehs. After that, AbangPian went off with his friend while we ate at Banquet. Glad I brought some money along for my own expenses. Well, I'm a kid no more who needs an adult to pay for everything.

OMG! I should start saving! Well, whateva. I saved & out with Shereen, I lost all my money. Okay, crapmeating! Ignore this please~

So after that, thought of visitting Aniyah but all were lazy. Passed by some shops and Kakak went crazy for stickers. OMG! If only I had seen that shop, there's HELLO KITTY! Okay, ignore this too. Went home. Waited forever for 187! Finally arrived. KakWiyah went down. They're sleeping in her house today. Tomorrow is back here. What a round! Got vehicle sick[vomiting feeling~] a while later. &Kakak told Idris about this story when we were little, I puke on her. Hahah.

Okay, my homework is not done yet. Got to finish by tomorrow!! &I've only finished 1! OMG!
&Kakak is moving away after AbangPian's house gets renovated. Haizz. Then the house would be a total boredom. Then I'll finally get the feeling of being an only child. &now I'm starting to worry...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner