I miss blogging lahh!!

Okay, currently having cough and cold. Just my luck, got back from holiday, ate some spicy stuff, back to school and I'M SICK ALL OVER AGAIN! Well, talking about the holiday..

DAY 1
Rushed to Ayah's workplace. Prayed and went to the meeting point. Then the journey to KL. Had two stops before reaching our destination. Watched RushHour3, but didn't paid much attention to it, and TheRobinsons, paid close attention to that. Hehs. Second stop was our dinner at this Chinese restaurant. Scrumptious meal I had. Got me bloated. LOL. Then reached Grand Bluewave Hotel, Shah Alam. Looked like a castle. The room was okay, nothing different from other hotel. Hehs. Slept at 12am-1am. Woke up at 4am a& Ayah was still awake. Hehs.

DAY 2
I stayed awake until 6am until I realised Mak's bed was much more comfortable than mine. Got to hear the azan from the nearby mosque. [That mosque was the most beauteous home of Allah that I ever saw.] Then bathed and went for breakfast. I couldn't remeber what I had. I know there was omelette and a few other things. Then got ready for Sunway. Too expensive, rather go to WWW. So just walked around at Sunway Pyramid mall. Ate at this seafood restaurant which costed Ayah RM 83! Then went around the mall, ate mango snow ice. Bought a few things. Camwhored with my parents. &we saw a RED FERRARI! Wondering whose, but it was the center of attraction. D-uh, we can rarely see it in front of our eyes and get to touch it. Back to hotel and went for swimming. AbgPian taught me a different way of swimming. Yeah, I still have fear of drowning! Went back to our rooms and got ready for dinner. Ate and there were games. AbgPian won for our table vouchers for Ben&Jerry's icecream. Lucky draw was next, none of my family members won anything. I guess we were out of luck! :( When it all ends, camwhored and went back to room. Tried to stay up and finish my homeworks but I could only finish three quater of the composition and slept after that :D

DAY 3
It was the last day. Had pancakes, omelette and cake breads for breakfast. Went to the swimming pool to camwhore. LOL. Back to room and packed up and alas, checked-out of the hotel. Did my comprehension in the bus. Amazing that I didn't felt nausea. Watched Everyone'sHero although I watched it before, it is still a movie animation which I love to watch. Then had lunch at Equilteral Hotel, Melacca. Oooh, CARAMEL! Shopped at Dewan Pahlawan. [I think that's the mall's name.] Bought a pair of school shoes and a pair of casual shoes. A MickeyMouse side bag for Kakak and a wallet for Mak. Ayah didn't want to buy anything. Then back to the bus and off to Singapore. Dropped off at JurongEastMRT. Waited for a taxi but none was available so took the MRT instead. Reached home & gave Kakak her presents and she was delighted. Only envy my casual shoes. Hahah! Ate spicy food and caused me to get this flu. Woke up at 4am to finish up my homeworks. Amazing, I could finish it!


Back to school. I missed the bus Amirah was on. Had to walk to school, alone. First day of school was okay. Teachers weren't so hard on us yet. Except for MsTang who asked us to do the last comprehension passage plus summary. Training us for EOY. Stayed back and bullied YingFu. OMG! Why guys keep long nails? Even some girls don't like to keep nails. Eerghs! Slept once I reached home.

&today, had to walk under the rain due to my laziness. UMBRELLA! Another day of TWY singing "Under my umbrella. Ella. Ella. Eh. Eh.." LOL. Just discovered that I'm allergic to school. Not that bad, just that every school period, I'll get sick, somehow. Haizz. &just realised, HelloKitty like to shoot at Peristalsis. Hahah. Boulder, don't be so bad to Peristalsis lahh. It's how he talk okay. LOL.

Recess was kind of disturbing. Hahah. Who chose to sit at that table?! I could see him just across of me and that was not great! Okay, maybe it was. No it's not! Whatever lahh! Then had art. &next was History. Had to go to ChooChoo's class!! I could see nobody was happy. D-uh! That fast-talker did nothing but just to read from the textbook. URGHS! I saw him again, walking backwards. Then back to class and saw him again! Three for today, that's enough for a day. Discussed about History TLLM. Okay, now I understand~

Took bus with Wanyi, Amirah and Shirin. Atiqah and Halima board the bus at the next stop and we acted as if they weren't there. LOL. Time to alight the bus and got scolded by the bus driver because we were the last ones to get off the bus and we were still taking our own sweet time. Hehs. Took Halima's jacket and she was screaming forher jacket back. Orang Gila ALERT! Orang Gila ALERT!

No pictures, just words. Maybe tomorrow or when I'm free then(:

Kak Fiena's birthday is just 2 days before Aniyah's.
Shirin's birthday is my brother's wedding anniversary.
My birthday is 4 days after his(:


&Wanyi, I know you too much ehs? Remember?
"Let's go with Najihah. Jihah. Jihah. Ha. Ha."
LOL.

&2 more days. I still have 1 day more to repay which is tomorrow. Then the next day is the start of Ramadan. Haizz. Time flies real fast. It's like just yesterday, I was a kid who was threatened to fast or I won't get money. Hehs. But even then, I still got money from my uncles because they won't let me cry(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting