Call me FREAK!!

Gosh, heavy project dues tomorrow plus important EOY exam starts! Kill me already, Murderers! Why am I still here to blog? Damn it ME!

Haizz. I lied about Literature, I don't have everything yet. Well, I have but it's just so hard to compile everything. I want to hand in tomorrow although I've already asked for extension. I want relax for this weekend lahh! Urghs! Arghs!

So anyway, P.E. played frisbee with granddaughters. Then had to play with the RRB[the boy version of PPG]. Gosh, 9-0. What a great score. I didn't even want to pay the minute we have to versus them. Next was Bio test which I sucked like hell. Hope to pass, which could only be achieved in my dreams. Recess and then we had lecture under the scorching sun by MrSeah. &so that's the reason for me getting darker nowadays. I want my old white skin back lahh! I hate it everytime any of the family members talk about my skin!!

Had English test which I failed badly as usual. Could you imagine, 4/12?! Urghs. I rather have MsTang marking for us because we don't know the definite answer. Maths was boring like always. It's my nap time! Oh wow! Hello Kitty just can't stop talking and always have to attack Perry. &when Perry's absent, she would be somehow quieter than usual. I didn't there were such teachers. Had our first sexuality education for CE. Talked about the PDA-ing. LoLs. Then went to Lot1 with Anisah. Hahah. PDA-ed with Ronald together with Anisah. Went home around 4pm. Now have to finish Literature. URGHS!!

MACAM-MACAM BASYIRAH![adopted from deadlyykisses]
Is life fair? LOL. Of course I won't hate you, I promise(: Love ya too<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting