Urghs. Mak just accused me of using the computer at 3am in the morning. I think she must be dreaming. I wasn't lahh, it was only 1am!! Does she knows how to look at the time? GRRR! How do you feel being screamed at for something you didn't do?

Forget about it. Had PE indoors today. It was okay, contented. Nurul was like so competitive can? It's just PE~ LOL. Then we had Biology, reproductions. Halima got crazy over her fears after that. Hahah. Then walked about and sat outside the HOD room. Saw GAYS/LESBIANS. Hahah. It freaked me out. LOL. The weather was so cold so I don't think we need kipas all around, you know. We need something hot! Hahah.

English was giving me a headache. Maths was next, worsen the condition. MATHS QUIZ! It was hard because I've forgotten the formulas. But at least I finished all the questions, eventhough I did most of them without a care. Sexual Education aka CE was boredom. Had to make a fan. LOL. Two periods of CE and went to Shirin's house after that.

Still a lot more to go. Pressurized can? Just because of this freaking project. Urghs. But if everything goes well, by tomorrow we can finish the mounting board and that leaves us with the description. Great!

Got to go before I encounter anymore conflicts~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Of Planner

The Art Of Letting