Today was like something I couldn't imagine it to be.

Morning was normal just that Atiqah came late. We thought she wouldn't come but that was something we didn't hope for because it would be so boring. Then had Thomas' class. Next was Ms Tang's class. Next was Hello Kitty's class. Wow, I failed the class test. I forgot the formulas. So I guess need to start revising already? Yeah.

Recess was boring because everybody was ultra quiet. YuLiang was irritating me with my name. Yeah, my nick is NAJ. So? It's like so funny meh? -_-!!! Next was HML. Went up for nothing, had to go down again. Finished up Tanggang. The part when Tanggang's mum was begging to him was almost making me teary. LOL. &hatred is building up. Then we had FOLKDANCE. It was so fun. Relax our tired brains. Last period was supposed for us to revise. But almost everyone was having headaches and don't feel like studying.

Went home and Atiqah vomitted in the bus. I still feel guilty for I don't know why. I guess I wasn't of much help? She had been feeling nauseous since the morning. Heard she's now having high fever. Hope she get well soon. Amirah too, she was feeling nauseous too during the revision period.

Then did our project lifelessly. Everyone was feeling tired and sleepy today. So one more meeting and we can finish the mounting board by then? Hopefully yeah. ended early because Shirin were breakfasting outside. So went to Lot1, the library and just wondering around. Didn't want to go home.

Found out that Aniyah is sick! Double sad story for a day. Oh no, TRIPLE sad story. Haizz. Just wish they all get well soon. Especially my laughing pill and my dear beloved niece. &to TLLM group, JIAYOU! We can do it and make it the best presentation ever(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Of Planner

The Art Of Letting