Third post for the day. Who's counting?

Najihah, is just bored. She should be doing her work right now but why isn't she? Because she just can't find the right story and that sucks!

"&realised my past is just somekind of sad and I want to change it. Anti-social most of the time and ends up being that problematic girl which needs to go home on time. I regret lying to Mak for going home late because of classes but in actual I'm out with girfriends. Couldn't forget how scared I felt everyday if I have to lie to Mak.
Count my sins, countless like the sea.

&I always felt left-out in SAPS because my girlfriends are the three who all boys wanted. So I'm really glad to have Jelina, my dearest bestfriend! I was the messenger, even still now since those boys can't get over any of them.

[TRANSLATED]
"Tell her I like her."
"Ask her what she like."
"Who she like?"
"Ask her if she like me."
and the questions goes on...


During Teachers' Day, I remained quiet because nobody asked for me. It's still those three girls. While they went with the boys, I stayed with dearest bestfriend. Happy she was there(:

So my life online seems to be quite chatty. But real life, I don't talk."

I LOVE ANIYAH!


Got to try to finish all homeworks today and finish the scrapbook tomorrow. Aniyah's coming and I want my fullest sleep tomorrow! I can't wait for school! I mean I want to meet Wanyi, Amirah, Atiqah, Halima, Anisah, Fairuz, Shirin, Hafizah, Aishah, Basyirah, Rani, Farah, Yiling, Mabel, Fahim, YingFu, ShiYing, YuLiang, KakFiena and ehem!

I miss them lahh, although it's just a weekend. Haha. Yay! Meeting dear girlfriend. hopefully Fida will come. I miss both of them lahh!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting