Hello!!

Changed blogskin and the songs. There's only one Malay song which is commonly adored in my house. &also one Chinese song. I don't know if it's nice, that's the only song I know the title of. LOL.

So basically, today there's OOORRRAALL! I was all nervvous. You know, butterflies, worms and anything you want, were going around my stomach. Well, it's the usual exam feeling. &stage performance too. So I got MsNATASHA as the examiner! I didn't want to go to her but she was asking me to go there. Urghs. My reading sucks! I was too nervous that I added and missed a few words. She could tell how nervous I was. I don't even know why I was that nervous. LOL.

Then had the picture conversation which I know I suck in. Talked a bit. Yes, I don't have a wide range of vocabulary. I suck in English, I know. Then conversation. Just talked normally. Lied a bit. She was so not getting me. I was talking about A and she was talking about b. Blearghs! It's all over. Just need to wait for the results which won't be good, I can predict.

After that was done, when to Limbang. Then to Lot1. LOL. Amirah & I was trying to disturb Atiqah. She kept saying "APE?!"
By the way, it's not ape, it's apa. But we are just lazy to exercise our mouths or teeths to strecth longer. What the hell am I talking about? Never mind.

Amirah & Hafizah went home. Soon after that, Atiqah too went home. Anisah & me followed Aishah, Farah and Nurul who were waiting for Halima who said she will come at 11. Crazy girl as she is. It was 10! She expect the others to wait for her for 1hour. I was just too bored so I decided to head home. Maksiat! Maksiat!

So now I don't know what to do. Maybe should finish Maths and Malay. Then start on Physics. Oh yeah, researching stuffs. Never mind.

Thanks people for the tags. To Halima, Shi Ying kidnapped Octie! &I forgot fasting starts next week! I still have 3 more days! Tomorrow, Thursday and next Monday, yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner