Going to 3 soon. Should be studying for BIO!

But I have to settle Literature first. Urghs! So many things, so little time! So what is coming up for Thurday and Friday? Tests and EXAM and due of project. OMG! Murderers, kill me! I'm almost done with Literature, just need to compile everything together. I'm nowhere near to ace my Biology. It's like freaking hard! Gosh, hopefully getting myself in SJAB helps me with Bio. HML exam. I'm freaking scared plus nervous. My HML PPR sucked way too low although I passed. &English is coming 3rd October, together with PSLE. I'm worried for my cousin, I hope she won't repeat. &for myself too, not to drop to NA please! Life's getting tougher as we get older huh? Haizz.

So anyway, for recess, Murderer Gang didn't have our session. Stayed in class until we were shoo-ed away. Practically, talked about normal girl stuffs. LOL. Mostly talked about three different kinds of chocolate, Dark-Normal-White. Hahah. &the percentage of how much we like these "girls". LOL. Someone couldn't make her choice, 2%-5%-45%! See how fast the percentage increased? LOL. &somebody gave a 50-50 answer huh? LOL. You were caught looking!

Okay, got to study for Biology, last minute. Sleep? Maybe in the bus or in class. Hehs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Of Planner

The Art Of Letting