Ohh GREAT!

Have to go for Public Duty later which will end around 10.15pm & I couldn't find my beret! Oh God! Got to search for it or I'm dead¬


Sorry about those ^^. I'm just nervous about my first public duty at night~
Why should I get nervous? Dumb ass. Well yesterday wwent to Shirin's for TLLM. I love her house! Looks so grand. &I love any house I go to because it's much cleaner than mine. PFFTT! So did the project till 5.30pm then went to Achu's house to break fast and meet my loved cousins! Hehs. Watched HSM2. Well, part of it. Because it was time to buka! Yummy. I was like trying to eat less and Pakcik asked me to eat more. Grrr, had to or they will be nagging at me. Haizz.

After that played with my cousins. LOL. Acted like a gay because I was totally bored. Felt like a clown for a moment because my cousins kept laughing AT ME. But I did that to live up the place. With my "NYAs" and "BIs". Hehes. Acted in that way till I got thirsty and tired. LOL. Then watched GGPR. Yawn! Watched that too many times so half of the movie, I fell asleep. By the time I woke up, it was alrady time for me to go home. Tired lahh.

Laid flat once I reached home. Sahur was short for me today. Only had HoneyStars and 2 cus of water. Better get going for later and I need to do homeworks!!

&Oh yeah, got a new club, MURDERER CLUB. Even have our own greetings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be