Still have time to blog~

Sufian brother, got married today. I mean, the akad nikah only. Which means there are finally called husband&wife. Tomorrow is just like a showcase to everybody. So people know there are married~

So let me tell you a story.
A man and a woman found each other and shared the same dream. To be a TEACHER. Both now are really teachers. On 1st September 2007, instead of just celebrating Teachers' Day, they wanted to celebrate something else, their MARRIAGE. Hahah. So now, every 1st September, they can enjoy double huh? LOL.

Became the camera woman. It was so fun! Really, I didn't know the real feeling. It was really fun. Just aim and shoot. Wow! Hahah. &I'm really full because of all the foods. CikAchit gave us too much rice! Haizz. Let's just see pictures now okay.











1. Brother and his gifts to KakWiyah.
2. Happy ANIYAH!
3. Brother with parents.
4. That cake. YUMM~
5. CikPah cute yaah!
6. Us normal camwhorers.
7. That nervous groom.
8. Lovely bride~
9. My two sisters-in-law.
10. 'Ahli Mesyuarat Tingkap'
11. My family, without Ayayh
12. It's not a fun shot, accidental shot!
13. Saw us in the mirror?
14. Wacky people!
15. Nadya Insyirah! PEACE!!
16. AWWW! Cute! Ultra cute!
17. KakWiyah's gifts to Brother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be