15 hours of sleep was great!

Lol. Yesterday Sec2s training, played Captain's Ball. Had a lot of fun. Injured at the right arm, right half of face and left jaw. Ouch! Lols. Then had lunch with RuiTing and rushed to change.

FDC was darn fun. Yeah, I love footdrills. Though it's tiring, we did slow march yesterday. I want to jerk like MissUniverse! Hehs. JieTing was my SGTSemula for now. Not until the real SGTSemula strikes back with his "SA-MULA!!!"

Then after I prayed, I did a few questions of the Maths and slept from 5pm till 8.30am. Lol. Tidur mati.

Today was ok. Normal I can say. Uztadz is like so monotonous. Yawn lahh. Though he still crack us up and all. Uztazah still remembers my name as Halijah. Nama siapa seh tu?

Ahhhh, gtg! Homeworks are waiting. Maths, Malay, DnT and HOM.
WANYI! Gahhs, so sad. SJAB on her birthday. SJAB on my birthday too. Hmmmmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting