AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(In and out. In and out)
[For some reasons, I felt some anger in me(?)]

Flashback to yesterday. Shucks! I can remember. Wait.
OH YES! Halima quietly came up behind Amirah and me to shock us. Malay was ok. We laughed a lot. Lols. Only people in the group knows. &saw a __ bird. Black and yellow in colour making noises. I got a hit slightly at the head and arms and my thighs. It hurts ok! A full bottle of NEWater by Wesley like what have I done to injure him? Urghs.

Today, missed my bus I think. Jazz was fun. Danced to Britney Spears' Piece of Me. It's like a classroom scene. Lols. Right after Jazz was P.E. We were already tired from the quick squats and fast movements, and we had to run 2 rounds around the school.

Amirah and I went to search for available toilets like at the third floor but it was locked? Like why???? In the end we went to the second floor toilet and went to meet MdmMah with Jayne.

It was English. Just like the usual day. But if I heard it correctly, You Know who said he had a girlfriend? Like convince me any girls would make him as boyfriend. That really made me want to puke. Perhaps, just an imaginary one? But if he was to said that aloud, he is making us sick.

Maths was ok. I still could cope with Maths. It's quite easy. Just need to remember that positive and negative formula like negative minus equals to adding both numbers. It's easier if there's example. But I still would prefer the cat despite her talking like we didn't get her when we do.

Mood strike. I don't know. I didn't feel like smiling or laughing. Science was up. It was Chemistry, MissTan "lor". 4 noisy guys sat behind. Like making me go crazy with their noises. I didn't find their jokes funny one bit but she kept laughing oh-so-loudly. Duper irritated. Her laughter was like the girl version of You Know whose laugh was overrated. Irritants like them, pity us who sits next to them.

Bad, bad, bad

St. John training at 2.55pm. Crapped with Hafizah and Shirin. Lols. Shirin would be teasing Hafizah but then we'll tease her. Hahah. Sorry sis for attacking you. Lols.

Haizz. There's training on Friday. My dream of stepping in SAPS was vanished by KSJ. Hopefully next week. I really want to help juniors with their SYF!!!!!!! Next year? Next next year? Younger junior is not familiar with me anymore. I'm not in their badge. So sad right? That's why I wanted it this year. Maybe my last badge of junior. Wait it is! By next year, my last badge of juniors are Primary Sixes already! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting