PHEWWWWWWWWW!

Finally. Lols. It's finally passed! You don't pass to your own group memeber, that's your problem!

The day before yesterday, I had this nightmare that really freaked me out and scared me! I woke up checking for my grandmother. Haizz, it's just a dream. Although, I knew I dreamt something like that before and this was like a continuation. But sriously, dreaming somebody died and then replaced with a baby was traumarising. &I get scared every single day.

Today's training was fun. I mean recap and then recreation. Played Wacko, Wild Wild West and Captain's ball! Lol. It was so fun. Too bad AC team couldn't join us.

Well, I finished almost all my homeworks. I'm only left with Catatan Akhbar, English and study for Bio/Chem. DnT, still thinking of design and also design for ClassTee.
Have to plan for POP and Party. although it's in June, I still feel like planning earlier.

Watching TSL of Zack and Cody. Plan, plan, plan. 2C`08 please view the class blog. Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting