Today is so _____(clueless)___.

I was later than usual. I thought it was me but it was the bus(?) I think. Walked behind MsYeo without her realising my presence.

SKIPPING ALL THE WAY TILL MOTHER TONGUE[after recess].
MdmRosnah's class combined with ours again. Orang tu happy uh! Then a few laughters among ourselves. Packed for English.

English was a group work. Matthew thought for almost all the things. Did hand gestures with Atq. YiLing was too crazy to entertain herself and Amal was just too serious today. OMG! Big handwriting! Lol. Too big that I couldn't see it. It was planning for a School Carnival or Sports' Day. Woah! SJAB is really important eh. So important but still, people don't want to join SJAB. Pathetic huh?

SKIP ASSEMBLY! TOO MANY BORING CONTENTS!

Rushed to SAPS, tried to contact Shereen without any success. Problematic dancers and forgotten steps. I was in thirst, still counting the number of steps for my juniors. :D Hidayat was effing cute! Wonder why Zikri don't look like any of his cute brothers. Oh well, never mind.

Went online and it was super scary to talk to somebody. &just to ask someone to add somebody was duper hard like mad! Lol. Been here for 4 hours! GTG! Need to sleep for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting