I'm so sleepy but still, today's training was great.
Ayah sent me to school. Reached around 7.38am.
Only SirK and SirCK came.

Had FA case. I was the casualty. Belt was remove over and over again.
4 cases=1 round. Each Staff was the judge in each case.
Then it was Home Nursing. YAY! I get to rest myself again and again. I was the casualty for every case and I get to lay down.

After HN, it was footdrill. Eeyer, Laura always don't let me join in the marching. Then I would get very bored. But in any way, I couldn't join if there was. May's left boot was in such a terrible condition. [Lols. I'm really sorry for you. Stupid gum created hole!] Since, I had a bigger size, she borrowed mine. Welcome May(: WeiTing said the uncle go cheat us. I don't know? I still can bear with bigger size boots. Hopefully feet won't grow anymore. Stop at this, you're already hard to find.

Went for lunch at MACS. It was so full, full of KSJs. Back for FDC. Did a new command, Separoh Pusing(Half turn). Then news. Sec4s won't join us for FDC and NDP. I want my Sec4s to be with us! It's like so sad to think that they are graduating this year. Which means soon enough, we'll be graduating. Sad huh?

Then we were heading home. But RuiTing fell from the stairs and accidentally sprained her ankle. So we all stayed with her. Nurul, PeiLing, Mary, YanRong, SiangNing and YingYing. After she RuiTing went home, we played Captain's ball. I know I suck lahh ok. I won't deny. Of course, I'm the worst player in the whole world(: Lols. They, together with Sec4s, attacked SirCK. Lols. Went home at 6pm. Went to library for awhile. Popular was a long queue and I preferred searching the books myself.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIM PEI WEN.
1 hour to go till 12am. Can't wait that long, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES TAN.

*To Choo: Horse? That Mdm Mah is a horse? But in any case, I like cats better than horses. Meow!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting