Hello!

Religious class starts today. Met TripleS. That crazy buddy. Hahah. Received our report book. Wheets! I attained the fifth. Yeah, not bad. Janah got third and I still wonder who is the fourth. Hanisah said that Shaiful was retained. But nope, his mother was just lazy to enroll him in.

Got an Ustadz. He's still single and Hanisah was darn happy about it. Lols. He had a monotonous voice. He is from KL and only come to Singapore on Sunday to teach us. Since we haven't bought our books, he talked about us girls.

"Jangan pakai ketat-ketat" and all that you know, tutup aurat. &it's a must to pray before leaving the mosque. Most disagreed but well...

Well, had to finish up my works. Yesterday went to visit my cutest dearest. Uber cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting