Ahhhs, nobody miss me. Such a great news, there's no tag adding up.
#@$#%$^%^%

Today was ok. Few weird encounters. But....
started out with Jazz. Learnt new steps but Ami and I were getting paiseh-ed by the presence of the Sec3s that I asked Fairuz to be behind me. Lol. Too bad somebody wasn't there to enjoy the view.

English was normal? Shucks! 350 words essay dues tomorrow. Gosh! Amal was trying to look pathetic, Matt was such talking nonsense and 10 was going, "MY PROBLEM AGAIN?" Ahhs, all those who idolised Perry and wants to talk his language. Lol. &Arsenal fans were emotionally disturbed. HUH? Never mind. The only anger I could see was in Atq just because of that sample. & 10 brought her Primary 2 photo as promised. Laughters and all. Lol.

Recess was rushed. Wow! I could eat a meal in just 7 minutes! Hehehs. Then those tetra-paks was to be settled. Gosh! Tmorrow is Boulder's birthday. Hopefully, nothing would make her unhappy or emofied.

Physics. Weirdly, I was the only one with lollipop. Heck it. I finished the lollipop in one period and was sleepy in the second. At least there were entertainments. Atq and Ami was playing ith the mirror. Lol.

Skip Maths and Chemistry. Last period, History. What happened really? Oh yeah, Atq was on the right path eventhough she missed yesterday's lesson. Good huh? &ZOMBIE. Lol. I still can't forget what happened yesterday. LOL.

Went to Lot1 with Ami, Fai, Jayne and Shark. Coincidentally, Wes, James and Luq was there. We were not trying to follow them or something, we just wanted to search for presents. &they went to the shops we were heading to. Like ermm, Wesley perasan. As if, we all have the time in the world to go everywhere they were going. Puh-lease!

After we bought the presents, went to Pop with Jayne and Shark. Saw RyanLeeWenHan. Hahah, the girls thought some stranger was talking to me because I was too kind and carried Jayne's guitar. Lol. Then we went to buy something to filled up out empty stomachs. Saw SokTing. We all went our separate ways after that. While I was walking home, I saw this motorcycle and suddenly there was a loud sound. I thought it was the motorcycle or something but it was actually Zikri. -_-!!! He looked like Amal, yeah, pretty much! Gosh!



Jana looks so different outside!
&I'm hating myself. I feel so minahtic, just like her. God! Help me, anybody!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting