Monday Blues?

All PeiWen's fault lahh. Hahahs.

Never mind. Skip to HOM.

The topic was on Thinking and Communicating with Clarity and Precision.
Hmmms, this topic is specially going out for me. Lol.
I speak softly(?) and don't make sense. I mean I don't use correct sentences. I'm like just piecing up words together. Yeah? Amirah agrees with me right?
Why wouldn't she? She's the person I would be saying "Never mind" to. Either her or it's me. Hahahs.

Tried to get to the phone during recess but long queues. Decided to call after school. It's Amirah ok.

DnT. MsNg said that I was just making up that one period thingy. Whatever. Granddaughter was with me, she's my witness. But anyway, our trophy is the smallest one ever. The cutest too. Hahah. Perves strike again as usual. That lily pad trophy was sure the best one among the others. Of course, because Atiqah, Anisah and Jannah were in that group. All those creative girls..

By Maths, I was already bored. MdmMah's handwriting is so huge that I almost couldn't decipher it. &yeah, s l o w! Yawns and heavy eyes. Vandalised my left hand. Large "N:" and other craps just to keep me alert.

HML. Paiseh-ed. Cikgu called me twice for my work and a lot of times to ensure I had my book already. Made Fairuz the leader. Haizz, couldn't make Atq the leader. But there is still other groupwork. Hahah. But then leader couldn't present, so it's a bad thing though.

Waited for Amirah's ME. Sorry Shirin about just now! Amirah's fault ok! Hahahs. Thank goodness it was just a short meeting and not a training. It rained heavily. Amirah bought 8Days. Hahahs, adored those hot hunks especially Chris Hussy! Had a hard time to walk back home. Raining!

Shucks! Homeworks! Both on essays. But different language. God!!
&Yay! MalayDance training this Wednesday.
please hope that I could get in SAPS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting