HAPPY NEW YEAR!


It's 2008 finally. Meaning I'll be 14 this year, yay! Hehs. 2007 was a big thing, turned 13 which means I was in Secondary school already, had to part with my best friends and made meetings that would usually resulting in disappointment.

I went out with Ayah yesterday and suddenly wanted to reminisce all the way back to kindergartens.

I started schooling at 1999, 5 years old then, K1 at Darussalam Mosque. I used to stay with my grandmother as Mak was still working then. Gosh, I had no friends. Seriously, those I considered "friends" were hurting me in the end. I had this two "friends", Andika and Hidayu. They were a couple and I had to st with them. Lols, the class hated Quraini, who was snobbish and brought lipstick and make-up powder to school. &the couples hated anybody who talks with her, including Farhana, which was my buddy. Hahahs, the couple even planned to go to Farhana's house and burn it up just because she was so close to Quraini. Ambitious eh? Just 5 years young and they planned to burn up a house(for a stupid reason). &I got 1st place out of the K1s. Lols :D

I also had a junior, Syafiq. He used to hate me just because I was taller than him. We used to fight our heights out, and our age too. He just couldn't take that I'm older than him. Lols. Anyway, he was the grandson of my grandmother's friend and we had to wait for the bus together. Daniel was another cute junior. But now he's all grown up. Same age as Syafiq.

2000, I had to change to Ar-Raudah Mosque since Mak stopped working and wanted to take care of me. K2, I was friends(really friends) with Widatul and Basyirah. Hmms, Fahim and Farhana were familiar. I was so clumsy that I fell when I wanted to sit at one time. Apparently, I didn't know that my chair was far beyond my sitting distance. Super paiseh! &Mak always came late to pick me up, so I had to stay in the class with the afternoon session almost everyday. Looking at my record book, I obtained 242/250 for mid year and 500/500 for final year. I was among the top 3, well specifically, I was the third.

2001, Primary 1, sat with Fida when Mak enrolled me in. Hahas, she was duper quiet, we sat in silence. Saw a few familiar faces like Rina and Zikri. They were all previously from Ar-Raudah Mosque, afternoon session. I remembered, Zikri wanted to borrow some money from me, Rina recommended him =_=!! &three guys used to "bully" Fida but I was always her hero. Lols. I was the one who took care of her from Adi, Shafiq and Ridzwan. &we used to share our foods, Nasi Ayam/Mee Soto(?) Hahah, and buddy, should be 16 this year.

2002, Primary 2, I joined Malay Dance since MdmJuriah was looking for more people. MdmJuriah was my favourite teacher. There was this one time when I said I got the wrong answer but she marked me correct, she asked me to change my answer to the correct one quietly. Fida had to do that too. Lols. &in Malay class, Hidayah sat beside me. She used to take my things and leave marks on my hand a.k.a pinch me hard enough. I got friendless this one time because of somebody. They should know who you are (:

2003, Primary 3. I got appointed as a Prefect. Somebody said I've changed ever since I was a prefect, I didn't! Hmpfs! Malay gangs ignored me and all. People told me all sorts of lies just to cover up. I still went through 2003 as per normal, although I was angry and hurt. No revenge girls :9

2004, Primary 4. MdmJuriah was retiring. She gave us duit raya although she wasn't teaching us anymore. Gahhs, I want to meet you again Cikgu!

2005, Primary 5. Malay gangs were back together again! We saw a life-like *what's that called?* CikguHanisah was so angry with us during Malay class because she couldn't control it. She took a long ruler and hit it, it broke into two. Scary! P5 camp was great. I got to pair with Natasha and interact more.

2006, Primary 6. Finally a senior. Saw cute stuff that would make us laugh every morning. Malay boys got itchier and I was aways their messenger. Just to say they like any of those girls, they need to use me. Blueks! ChunTing made me cry on the farewell night. &emotional things strike, but I still passed PSLE and managed to get into a good school.

2007, Secondary 1. First day was a loner. Class weren't united. Well, Cultural Fiesta. Those who burst their brains to design the costumes, Rabasyinira! &me(: Okay, didn't do as much as the other two, but I still did work. A day before that, we conferenced, thinking of ways to find the solutions. Maaaaan, hardwork! Class tee was a disappointment, we didn't get 1C`07 class tee in the end. Class gathering was even more disappointing but we did enjoy ourselves. Girlfriends meet-ups weren't always the full but I did get to meet them. Teachers' Day!!!

2008, Secondary 2. I want to work hard and less slack. Be something more and yeah, talk more. I don't want people to say I'm emo-ing, I wasn't D:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting