First week of school finally ended.
Ok, not yet I guess for me.
I still have one more day to go. 7.45am till 3pm. Gahhs!
So busy!

My current form mentors are MsYeo and MsRatna.
At first I was thought it was like "OH MY GOD! MS RATNA! DARN!"
But then I realised I like her very much. She won't make us bored and can control us.
She would just go "TOO BAD..!" or "STUPID..!" and that will make me laugh.

I went to a Band3 class for English. Expected, duh.
I got C6 for English last year.
MsRatna and MsFazlin are my mentors.
I'm quite ok with it.
Despite that I had to sit in the front row, a few metres away from YK,
having to group with Amal and I'm the only girl in the front row,
I'M FINE~
As long as this helps me to buck up for English. I want B3!
I look forward to English class because works haven't start yet.

So far, these are my mentors.
Maths {Mdm Mah..}
Physics {Mr Foo!}
Chemistry {Ms Michelle Tan.}
History {Ms Fazlin?!}

Know what? I really regret wishing for a new Maths teacher!
I want HelloKitty back!!! Give me HelloKitty back!
I don't want Joanna! She's like slow=BORING!
At least HelloKitty's handwriting is better and she works faster.
Gahhs!

MrFoo is great!
MsTan is ok.
MsFazlin is fine. She wasn't a big monster on the first day of her lesson.
Hope she stays that way throughout the year.
Maybe she won't be that bad if we know her..?

Yesterday was ermm..?
Seating arrangement is one problem.
Aesthetic elective is another.
I'm finally taking care of something,
and that's great!

Anyway, I hate where I'm seating now. I'm very sure Halima and Farah hate theirs too. Have to sit beside her. My front and back are James and Wesley. Urghs! Halima had to sit beside YK. You know, I prefer sitting beside YK to her. Actually, almost everybody hate their seats. Well, except for Mabel and Venus. Unfair!

Well, I didn't get guitar. Jazz is in for me instead. I want to learn guitar badly!! Sad! But I shall try to be happy. At least, we don't have to bring anything extra to school other than PE shirt.

I didn't get to be the class chairperson/vice-chairperson. It's a YAY thing! Well, I'm the welfare com. I don't know. All I have to do is like to plan birthdays and parties or whatsoever and make sure it works.
PEIWEN AND JAMES BIRTHDAY ON THE 5TH AND 6TH! THIS SAT AND SUN.
I guess celebrate on Tuesday since Tuesday is Jayne's birthday too. So you don't have to waste any saliva? Or Monday still? Tell me ok which you prefer. I still want it on a Tuesday. Not so rushed?

Oh well, there's SJAB tomorrow. I better get some sleep. I darn tired. Toodles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting