I still have Maths and History due tomorrow, not completed.

But I still want to blog. Anyway, want to update about Aniyah's sleepover. It was duper fun, although seh kept crying but the shift I took was when she was fresh and lively. Lol. So the camera made her smile widely. &also two videos, lazy to elaborate, watch it yourself.





videos will be uploaded laterrrrrr...



Yesterday morning, had the Monday blues? I was emo-ing without a reason. Weird huh?

Today, I was practically fine. Ran, and enjoyed the movie played by our own 2C-ians. Lol, they were just skipping lahh. Biased conditions and we weren't sore losers. H-A-H-A. Wesley and James were doing the 7 commandments but James was Napoleon and Wesley was Snowball and Luqman was Squealer, I guess? Whatever, crapstuff. Guys are full of nonsense.

Watched "SINGAPURA DILANGGAR TODAK" during Malay. My eyes were smarting and Farah turned red when HangNadim was sentenced to death. Killing a boy just because of power, what the heck is that? Haizz....

After school, did the Literature quiz. Ooooooh, hardstuff. Study ok! I also need to study, I'm not sure I can remember lahh. But Amirah and I had loads of laughters during the first half of the meeting. Fairuz was just s-l-o-w for the meeting and YiLing was on the right track. Sorry 10!

Stayed till 4.30pm and I was off for training. Footdrill! Yeah, fun for me but not for the others. &SiYing kept going about her, "ONCE UPON A TIME..." Hahha, story of Amelia Tsan and the two SJ guys.

Reached home at 7.4+pm. Gahhs! &I'm finally boys-minded free. Lol. Friendster had a shocking comment that made me sad, almost to tears. I don't know whether it's just a prank or what, but it disturbs me emotionally. Yeah, I'm duper sensitive. &now you know...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting