Pheuwww, i exhausted. I need sleep!

Anyway, yesterday had 3 test. Like I don't feel confident in all. I'm good huh? :0

Today, had beep test. Dropped out at level 3 with Aishah. Then it was lesson and all. Right after school, since the Literature retest wasn't today, I dashed with YiLing to catch p with Fairuz and Amirah. Lols. Paiseh jer..

Went back to SAPS! Waited for Shereen at the bus stop first then we went in together. Since Mdm Mazidah didn't come down, after much persuasion, the guard let us in although we had to go to the General Office first.

New juniors known, Fazlina, Izzati, Nasuha, Nurin, Nurul and 3 more of whom I have accidentally forgotten their name. Safwanah was so crazy that she just crapped everything out. Lols. She reminded me of my cousin who reminds me of Atq.

Omg! Their dance steps are so much challenging which looks nice. Jealous because ours in 2006 was like so basic. Ok lahh. Ended at 4.15pm. Sent Shereen to the bus stop and went home.

After a while, I slept till 7.30pm. Just in time to watch Mata Hati, new show which replaced AKT. Lifia slashed herself with a razor and then there was a pool of blood. Being phobia of hurting myself, I just covered my eyes when that slashing art happened. Yes, ever since I almost cut my left thumb skin with a penknife when I was too careless, I just hated that penknife. It just makes me feel the pain of that cut. Yes, that's why I hate people slashing. Even if it's just reading about it, I still could imagine the pain I had. Ouch.

&about my thumb, it happened when I was Primary 5. I never told my mother about it, instead, I took a lot of tissues and applied pressure. Bloody days. &it took a month just so the skin would be stuck together as a whole again. You won't understand. You'll need visual content. But I didn't take any pictures of it, sadly):

Hahhhhhs! Tomorrow have to wear PT and bring Half-U. Fall in at 7.45am and it will end at 3pm. Yay and boo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting