Today is just ouchhhhh! Monday is by far the day I would hate.
1- I still need more rest.
2- There are 7 subjects, just on MONDAY!
3- It's a must to bring those thick & heavy books!


History was first. It's like a good thing that I remembered what she said(put textbook on the table immediately!). Tip: Remember this because she punishes students just because they forgot their textbook. Ahhs! I need to read Chapter 5 in detail. Later. I'm suffering right now..

English was ok. That Maria story was something. How I wish my essays are as good as that. Excellent! HOM was free period. Completed 3 question of that Literature assignment. Recess was ok. Nothing extraordinary happened. Just a normal one.

Chemistry. Went through last year's Human Reproductive System. Somebody behind me got so excited. Lols. Boulder was going "..Wesley.." Next was Physics. I think Physics was meant for me to sleep. I don't know? I was just too tired that I couldn't focus and my eyes felt really heavy. Sweets didn't help much. Well, eventually didn't. I thought Physics was a single period but sadly it was double period. Glad MrFoo is our teacher. He crack us up. Not so boring after all.

I was so looking forward for Malay but it was Maths instead D: MdmMah teach us s l o w l y. It's like basic algebra. But she still made us do it. Too bad she couldn't go through it. Means, will waste at least 10 minutes out of the 80 minutes.

Finally, it was Malay. Atq crapped a lot and was bullying Amirah!!! Hmpf. Hahah. Go and complain to your Shamimah ok. Lols. Stomach had some sort of problem. It just cramped up? Of course I was all happy but I was in pain. Urghs! Why oh why Cikgu attacked me again? I didn't answer any of his questions, just smiled. I didn't want to talk, I just wanted to smile and laugh can?

Then stayed for awhile. Waited for Amirah. Phew! No detention. So went to IMM. We took 188. OMG! Splitting headaches. Worsen my condition. So there I was walking alone in IMM, carrying a duper heavy bag, having a headache and stomach cramps and looking retarded trying to lighten my bag. Bought the workbook. Thank God workbook was available in Popular@IMM. Actually, Lot1 should be having it too but the queue was forever longing. I don't want to wait that long.

Then bought a few other things and went home. Purposely missed a bus because I don't feel like standing in a crowd. Second bust took around 20 mins to reach so even though it was full, I reluctantly had to board the bus. Squeezed. I was all angry because some inconsiderate people didn't want to budge in. Like HELLO? People have to squeeze up at the front but the back didn't want to move. After I got a seat, there was this lady who didn't move in and I could see all those people squeezing there. Like you live in the world with a lot of people who just need you to move in a bit. Darn.

Blahblahblah. Goodbye. Still need to finish assignment and study history. D=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting