Ahhhs! History test tomorrow! Diagnostic test tomorrow! Maths quiz on Friday! Kill me, please?

Fine! Stop talking craps. You aren't going to die from this. Well, look at Bio test today, you suck big time, NAJIHAH!

Can you imagine, I forgot the simple function like carrying blood away and VAGINA! I seriously went blank during that test. How could I forget vagina? OMG! Urghs!

Jazz today was fun. Danced to the song "YOU CAN'T STOP THE BEAT" which can be played in this blog of mine. Though it was fast and pretty confusing, I enjoyed it a lot! I couldn't stop humming to that tune after that. Lol.

I was deafened during English. You Know who and MsFazlin screamed to show their emotions. Haizz, I hate that front row! But as long as I'm not parted with granddaughter, I'm still alright(:

I found out that I'm sitting with P______. Woah! Her laughter really scares and irritate me. Deafening laughter like YK.

I know a lot pity Halima and me. Hehs. I would just sigh of grief whenever people look at her overrated action. It was Physics, and she had a problem with MrFoo using straw instead of stick for example. So what if the screen use a stick for example? Can't MrFoo use a straw? *Screamed silently in frustration*

MdmMah still couldn't pronounce my name correctly. I don't know like how many times have she called me but she still can't get my name right. Pathetic right? Gosh!

SJAB. Yeah, I don't talk. Gahhs, seniors, how to explain all those home nursing stuff? "I'll now _____"

Brother helped me to clarify those questions. YAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting