AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
CAMP IS COMING! I'M NOT PREPARED YET!

Lols. Overrated reactions.




Hmmms, let see.
Went to school alone and that super tall guy is really super tall!
Then went to toilet; scandal
Assembly, SJ meeting.

PE!
Saw somebody and tried to ignore.
&&&&&&CROSS METHOD! [ thought too much of MdmMah? ]
Played Captain's Ball with that cone style.
&when the yellow gets the ball near their goal, there's no hope.
Like duh! Atq kann?

Literature.
Four legs GOOOOOOD, two legs BAAAAAAAD.
Maths,
had to do question 9.
Lols, I was asking people for answers.
Yeahh, nervous hell.
Lol.

Recess was shaky. Yepp, accompanied Ami to do a task.
Seram! Serious sehh!
&she acted like a drug dealer. Lols!
Said hello to YingFu and YuLiang.
Isn't that fun?! Hahahhs!
Back to class for Malay.

&then the bell rang.

LOOOOLS! Cikgu panicked!
"EH, DIAM! CEPAT BERATUR! EHH, SUDAH, SUDAH, CEPAT BERATUR!"
We were laughing at his reactions.
Assembled at PS.
Then we went to the hall.
Saw ZE! Too bad, I couldn't get his autograph.
&IZMMMMM too. Hahahhs!

The speaker was Mr Lim(?) He was talking to Kranji. Yeahh.
Treated us like Pschool kids.
"..Children..."
Saw terrifying photos.
Time to head homeSAPS.

Amirah left me for Fairuz.
HMPF! Lols.
&I dumped YuLiang for her!
Stupid me! She manipulated me with the language!
[ Revising for my Literature :D ]
Asking me to dump YuLiang. Lols!

Oh yeahhh, SAPS.
Baharul came too. Woah! His voice doesn't suit him at all.
&the girls attituded a little.
Like used all their energy for practising Dancework(tomorrow at TPY hub)
&became lifeless for MLD.
Even Cikgu gave them a Bronze rating.
BlahBlahBlah!
Aini is super friendly!!!!
Hahahhs, :DDDDDDD




Ami broke up with Fahim because of Wesley.
&because she scandals a lot!

Atq broke up with Zombie because Farah seduced him.
&Zombie don't care!

I broke up with YuLiang because he is such a laugher.
&he's not going to the camp because he have severe asthma....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be