FOR ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I'M THANKFUL FOR THE DAY!
&better believe it, I'm fourteen! Hahahhs.
Well, being fourteen is not big deal but it's my BIRTHDAY!
Soon to be over, in minutes time.

Lalalalala~
THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY DAY!
Mak! Kakak! KakSuriana! KakMaz! PakBusu! Syafiqah! Amirah! SiYing! Shereen! Nurafida! Dellysda! Jayne! Aishah! Rani! Halima! Eliana! Natasha! Syazlin! Yuliang! Jannah! Jasvinder! Vivien! Anisah! WanYi! Amilia! Asyiqin! Nabilah! KakYan! Hafizah! Hafizah! Hanisah! KakFarhana! AbgUdin! Afifah! Cherubim! Atiqah! KakSufiana!
&FRIENDS ARE THE BOMB!!! big hugs and kisses!
&sorry to January babies! I know I didn't wish some of them.

Spent my birthday at NUH. Well, I spent it with my parents and sister, plus my aunt and uncles and grandmothers. But yeah, it's a crap story that all my brothers went to Batam. ALL! They are coming home soon. At least, one of them remembers my birthday. I couldn't spend my birthday with Aniyah. It sucks that I couldn't spend my birthday with the whole family. Well yeah, the brighter side of the story....

Spending Valentines with girlfriends on Tuesday! &! I've made 1C`07 video! Not completed yet...

&HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UNCLE ROHMAT!
&HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FIRDAUS!


&tonight, I'll see the tears of joy because I've finally been brought to the love of the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be