How can you be so gullible?
&you really trust his words?
Don't you think you will just be more hurt?
If he promised you to be somebody in your life,
Why can't he just accept you now?
Why must he promise the end of this year?
So do you think that he will really love you?
Or would he just accept you just because he promised you?
Think for yourself and don't be such a desperate for a relationship with him.
He is not the right person, I just know it.








WHEEEEEEE~
Today was a threeFOUR event in one.
CNY cum VALENTINES cum SEC1 ORIENTATION cum PROMOTION CEREMONY(unofficial)!
Let's start with Promotion ceremony. GERALDINE IS OUR NEW CSM!
&we had to go through the slides of "WELCOME TO KSJ" again.
I saw a picture of me! Lols. My back was facing the camera. PHEWWWW!

Then we headed to PS for BOMB! We are supposed to sit in one big circle and just say out the names of others. If we said the names that the game masters were thinking of, forfeit! Lols. Rachel did pole dancing on YanRong!

After that was JUMP(skipping)!. Didn't join in because I don't know how to. It's like we have to jump in when the rope was going round. Played against Christine's group.

Then we had Spider-web! I love the game, I don't know why. We had to collect these paper of points while we go through a spider web and we can't touch the ropes. Lols. While the other group members were counting our scores, I tried to look for more clues and spotted one at the bar. &they got clueless for awhile.

Next game was to snatch the AngBaos which are attached at one of the group member's body. Jeremy's skin tore during the game because he was the person we attached our angbaos to and the other group grabbed the angbao at the back of his neck too hard I guess. &May hate me because of this. Plus, SirCK was raped during the second round of this game.

The last event was Couple Parade! CCK and ORT. JL and LHL. CSM and CYT. SirCS and StaffJ. SirCK and Ma'amAS. CCK and ORT was the ultimate couple. Lols. &our group got the second place!

Juniors :D
-Azimah
-Umairah
-Jeremy
-HuiXian
-Edmund
-ShiYing(?)
-HuiLing
-Joy(?)
-*Curly*
and a few more....




I have not pack yet! I need sleeping bag!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be