Today was kind of a normal Saturday.
Urhhhs, not normal at all.

Well, KSJ. Had PT session.
Then we went to Container classroom! Air-conditioned. Ahhhhhhs!

Had lunch.
&we had a BNCO Ceremony.
Luminous green band over our ranks.
Like so cool! All the seniors hate us already. Jealous! XD

First BNCO course,
in FULL-U!
Well, what was inside the class stays inside.
Including the bushy-bushy man MsVanitha like.
Lmao. Made Nunu so curious and she kept asking abut the bushy-bushy man.

Hahah.
Then we got the Internal FAC photos.
Yay! Our first Public Duty (I think) is next Saturday(?)
During the school's road-run!
Meaning, we don't need to run and we can watch people running!
:D *Scream for joy!*



Then Bro fetch me to cousin's house.
She's getting engaged.
Then went home, ride from UncleR!

Slept.
When I woke up, Bro was throwing everything around.
They had a fight.
&I cried & cried.
I hate when they have big fights.
The family doesn't seem like a family anymore.
&I want my family back!

Maybe, I was the cause of all the fights.
Because everything looked so calm before I was given a life.
Everything seems to be alright.
&everybody in the family seems to hate my presence.


My overview. It may be true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be