Blogging time again!

Well, the weekend is gonna be super busy like ants!
I still have loads of homeworks.
  • Half of Malay Paper 2
  • Comparing and Reliability source of History
  • English IN YOUR OWN WORDS worksheet
  • DnT cardboard model(?)

    &my weekends are fully booked!
    Later tonight, Sec2s are having briefing till 9/10pm.
    Tomorrow, I'm having KSJ till 3pm(PLUS FULL-U!)
    and after, I have to rush to my Uncle's because my cousin is getting engaged.
    Sunday, I'm having madrasah.

    WOAHHHHH!
    &I still need the time to revise for upcoming class test and COMMON TEST WEEK!
    Aiyohhhs!

    Ami, can be my study partner for next week?
    My house is so not a place to study!
    Temptation everywhere! Computer, Television and BED!

    When I thought I was finally over you,
    You gave me a smile.
    How am I supposed to react?
    Am I supposed to ignore the smile and take as if nothing happened?
    Well, I wish I could but I can't.
    I look foward on seeing you every single day.
    I wish to accidentally bump to you after school every day.
    I want to see you and that smile again and again.
    I just couldn't stop getting you off my mind.
    I hate your smile!
    I hate you!
    and I'm lying




    AHHHHHHHHHHHHS!
    I missed my week with SAPS becuase I'm duper tired and super busy.
    D:
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    The Art Of Letting

    What Did I Want To Be