Amirah was totally hyper yesterday. Like somebody different whom I don't recognize. I forgot what happened to her but I remembered a couple of times I was laughing at her and asked,"What's wrong with you?" Yeahhh, STML. KSY passed to me this disease! Lmao.

When we enter the class together, Nurul kept saying,"Ehh Grandma and Daddy! Scandal uhh!" &we just gave her the =.= face. Went to toilet and to 3A to give KSY her gift. Phewww! Luckily, she sat near the entrance because it will be super paiseh to call her. During IRP, KSJ had a meeting. Finally, we're getting badges. Just 2 for now, but at least, there's something.

DnT, MrChua was scolding our group. Like what the crap? It was never our fault and our voice wasn't too loud right? Others were louder than us and it's still our fault? Want to become like my mother is it?! Grrrr!

Skip to Malay. Was released early for the Cerpen Workshop at Telok Blangah CC. Lols. Halima and Atq hid the burgers in their pockets. Atq's pocket was bulging! Lols. Sat behind Sufyan and Shaufy. I was like,"Siaper nie? Yek eleh, Sufyan..." Said that too loud, because he wasn't giving space to us. Than we talked about ghost stories. Those we heard and experienced. Frightening and eerie. Saw Godzilla and this long bridge. Roller Coaster!!

Reached and waited for other schools. &then, all I can see was red! Lols. Ami and I were to bored and decided to stare in Halima's and Atq's direction. Khairi asked us a question about the egg yolk thingy. Lols. Sekali kena bodoh sehh. &Fahim! LMAO. The guys were so bad to take a video of him! I slept at one point of time. MrPeter was just blabbering and as if we could hear him, he put the microphone too far from his distance.

After the workshop ended, waited for those who bought the books. Ami was just controlling her bladder. Lmao. Reminded me of MAY! Took the bus back to school. I don't know how our conversation turned to pouring all my sadness to Ami. Personal tau the story! Lols. But anyway, thanks for listening((:

Took our bags and went to 7-11. Shirin action.. Lols. She ignored our calls, tak baik uhhh! Hafizah baik! Lol. &boohoo! Tomorrow have to bring kamus &today we didn't have to[when I alreay brought it]! I was complaining to Cikgu about the weight of the kamus. Yeahh, heavy and Cikgu treat it as if the kamus is as light as a feather. Grrrr! He kept saying we all have lockers. Merepek! If he want to pay for us that I would agree with the locker. One problem with Cikgu is that, when we brought our kamus, he won't use it and when he didn't bring it, we would want us to use it. URGHS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be