Today was okay. Ami yawned when I told her something. HMPF! Lol. Cakap sorang-sorang kan? &I've decided to debate with Cikgu if he was not using the kamus for the day. Physically! Lols. Do you know how heave the kamus was and how painful it is if it hit any part of your body? Lmao.

Walked to school and Ami was searching for history textbook. Morning flag raising. Then it was P.E. OMG! Those things are sharp and cuts! Mabel, Shirin and I were wounded by those leaves. TWY was knocked out for awhile. &YuLiang was injured too!!! Ouuuh! Too many injuries! &OMG! Overated reaction!

Next was Maths and it was recess. Then it was HML. Went down for awhile for those games thingy. Went up back to class for lessons. Next was Physics and MrFoo gave us honey sticks! Too sweet though.

Next was English. MsRatna & MsFazlin threatened us with homeworks. Can't look bored and so on. I was duper tired by that time. Matt was telling me about HEROES. Urghs! I've missed the show twice in a row! &I don't even get what he was saying. Then we had group work. Time for YiLing to flirt with Matt. Lol. &the two guys was like,"You call her what? Grandmama? She so old huh?" It's from the drama last year and now I am called Grandmama, with five granddaughters, a son whom married twice. Lmao. Well, yay! I'm the oldest in the group. I love being older, I don't know why... In the end, of course, no homework even thought MsRatna spotted Matt yawning.

MsFazlin talked about Michael Jackson during History. Lol. Darn funny. After school, went to Lot1. Amirah bought the stuffs for Jayne. Yeah, 1 month belated birthday present! Then went home and made Ami laugh. &yeah, I was diagnosed with shock! Duper scary although it was expected.



Yay! Tomorrow is the celebration and going back to SAPS! Well, if Shereen is going uhh. Hope Kechorables will unite tomorrow. I missed them for duper long months! Including the boys, I want to meet them tomorrow!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be