Ahhhhs, should be like studying for Malay.
&I missed HEROES! Third strike! ):
&I forgot to call gfs about the outing later. I don't know whether I should call Afida in the morning(?)

GRRR!

Well, yesterday, people wished me Happy Birthday. Woah! I was born twice. Lol.
They didn't even said "BELATED".
So I'm like born on the ninth and eleventh of February?

Hahah. Well, received uber adorable BabyPooh from Amirah!
Hahah, I kept adoring it in class.
Well, jewelleries from Jayne and a pink watch from SiYing!
Okay, I'm not much of a jewellery person, neither am I pinky. But never mind(:

After school, accompanied Amirah for lunch. Lols.
Saw Izmmm and was going "Ehhh", "Wahh" & "Cheyy"
Lols.
Saw Amirul, and Ami was going,"Kesian.."

After Ami finally let me go don't need me to be there with her,
accompanied Shirin to the library.
Errmm, yeah! "I"s are definitely good-looking, well most of them.
Saw Halima in the lift. Lols.
& :0
Went home after that, took 985.
Saw Thahirah, :O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be