Happy Chinese New Year!

Well, the bus was late today. Yeah, eventually the bus came but didn't get to sit with Ami. Walked to school. Talked and talked. Watched performance of the Lion dance. Goshh, my heart felt like bursting any time by the loud bangs and clangs.

Back to class for class decoration. RATTATOU-C! &class spirit was seen. At least we were quite enthu. Except for Atq and Jayne. Saw ZacEfron and his fan. LMAO! Back to parade square and hid Ami's bag. Lols. Since her bag was small, I hid it inside my bag. Yeah, one-sided balancing. Huh? Never mind.

Eventually gave her the bag back after we've reached the hall. First item of performance was Modern dance. (Phweett!) Next was PSG sing-a-long? &Cikgu went up!!! Lol. We were all laughing below and I kept thinking how Qey feels. Never mind, next was a patient from BHN who wanted to give a speech and she started singing. I kept looking at Haikel and Syah, because they were the only two Malays there and obviously don't know what the heck the nyonya was saying but just applause like the others. Lmao.

Fashion parade was ok, a little yawns. I just couldn't forget how ours was, &it was a surprise that we were the only Sec1 that got into the final round even though we only use trash bags during the eleventh minute. Hahah. Boos! We didn't win the class decoration. But never mind.



After school, decided not to go to SAPS since there would be nothing for us to see and Sher was not going. Ami, Fiza and I went to Lot1 instead. Lols. We were thirsty so we were thinking of sweettalk but it was closed or lunch break. After futher discussion, we decided to buy our drinks at Cheers instead. Then we went to library. I thought I just wanted to lepak but then I felt a sudden urge to borrow the books. Yay me! Lol.

After that, went our separate ways. I went to Acu's house. Did my Maths! and slept for a few minutes. Around 4++, we all went to NUH to visit Nenek. Played around, even went to the playground and played with the see-saw. Lmao, I love see-saws! Nenek went for dialysis and while waiting, cousins and I made a new waving friend. His nickname is Afiq. Lols. ADORABLEEEEE! I waved to him and he gave me that sweet smile and waved back. Like don't know how many times we've waved. Even sent him to the lift when he was heading home. That wasn't our real intention though. We wanted to search for Acu and Pakcik sas she went to the toilet. Yeah, we went the whole round of level 5 in search of toilets(:

Went home around 10++, waited for Nenek to complete her dialysis. The nurses did wound dressing differently. Like they can cut and paste the tape all around the trolley. &we have to do it slowly.




When I got home, I saw this bag. It's BONIA! &it's my birthday present from BroNawi and KakSuria! Ain't they sweet?!

&I saw Syiqy 4 times a day! Lmao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be