I hate Biology!
I super hate Biology!
I super duper hate Biology!

I don't know why.
I just seem to hate Biology so much.
Especially when you have to sit in front of Wesley.
I HATE BIOLOGY!




I hate HER!
I super hate HER!
I super duper hate HER!

I don't know why.
I just seem to hate HER so much.
Especially when you have to sit ___ HER.
I HATE HER!



I hate my moods for class nowadays.
I just can't seem to focus or I'll get annoyed by something.
Either this or that.
Somebody wake me up!
Common Test is next week!
If I can't focus, or get into the right mood,
I'LL DIE!

I need to push you away.
I need to focus more in class.
I mustn't need to care wherever your class is going.
I mustn't care when will I accidentally bump to you.
I mustn't need to care about YOU.

I need to care about ME!
or I'LL DIE!



Gahhs! What's happening to me?
I need to chill.
But how can I?
COMMON TEST IS NEXT WEEK!
Which part of the sentence do I not understand?!

You have Essays and Formal Letter and Biology and Physics and MATHS!!!


No wonder I can't focus.
I have a mother who push me hard to the ground!
When she don't even know what I'm doing!
No wonder I get annoyed easily.
I'm being forced every single time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be